take away love and our earth is a tomb

take away love  and our earth is a tomb

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Copy and Paste ^^
LIKE THIS AND I'LL POST ON YOUR WALL.

You look like :
[] Singaporean
[] Korean
[] Normal
[] Japanese
[] Shit
[] Egg

I would buy ____ for your birthday
present :
[] Musical Box
[] Ring / Other Jewellery
[] Lollipop
[] Antique Notebook
[] Clothing
[] Nothing
[] A present being made by myself ,♥
[] Condom

I want you to:
[] Talk more .
[] Hang out with me .
[] Make me laugh .
[] Post this as your status .
[] Stop being a stranger .
[] Text me .
[] Go die

You're :
[] Handsome/ Pretty
[] Sweet
[] Lovely/ Kind
[] Horrible/ Meanie
[] Acceptable
[] Care fr me always
[] o.O

If I'm your Girlfriend/ Boyfriend :
[] Wake you up for school .
[] Send you a long good morning
text .
[] Walk to school tgt .
[] Sent you home .
[] Talk on phone every night
[] Don't care .
[]Impossible .

If I see you out with another girl /
boy :
[] Walk up to you .
[] Call / text you .
[] Pretend that I didn't see anything .
[] Laugh and walk away .
[] Jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment